23 Nisan 2023

To the woman who never deserved my loyalty

I am ready to accept all your apologies. You too accept all my apologies. No one can explain the moment we returned to each other in that seat. Remember this.

Just think of our good times. We can be "us" again. remember our correspondence, my dedication to you, the smile in our eyes as we looked at each other. Come to me and let us pour out our regrets. I did my part, I criticized myself. I killed myself, I was reborn for you from another wife. I can't touch anyone but you. Even if you're a grumpy damn woman, which you are, I just love it. 

Put aside your anger towards me and hug me now. I missed even your smell of sweat, even the emptiness left by your head on the pillow. I am ready to do anything for you. Our kissing is not like other people's, nor is our making love.

15 Mayıs 2021, Ankara

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

Yorumum var